When you need a good night’s sleep wherever you are camping, choose the TETON Sports Fahrenheit Sleeping Bag. You’ll be warm, comfortable, and have some room to move—comes in two size options and three different temperature ratings. The Fahrenheit is a three-season sleeping bag that’s built to last a lifetime. It’s filled with our SuperLoft Elite fill to keep you warm and is rated to below freezing temperatures. The mummy-style hood can cinch in around your head for additional warmth and keeps your head off the ground. Full-width baffles and full-length shoulder and zipper draft tubes keep the warm air from escaping. Dual-layer offset stitching eliminates cold spots. The Fahrenheit Sleeping Bag has a durable taffeta shell that will stand up to years of rigorous use. The 100% cotton flannel lining feels like soft bed sheets. Taped, anti-snag zippers are easy to close from inside or outside of bag. Like all TETON Sports sleeping bags, the Fahrenheit Sleeping Bags come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Bonus features include an interior storage pocket for wallet or keys and its own compression sack for easy transport. It all adds up to exceptional quality at an affordable price.
- COMFORTABLE SLEEPING BAG: You’ll forget you’re camping in this sleeping bag with soft cotton flannel lining; Plenty of room to spread out; Half-circle mummy style hood keeps you warm and your pillow clean; Unzips on each side for airflow and easy access
- WARM, FOR COLD CLIMATES: Rain or shine, you’ll be warm and rested in this sleeping bag; SuperLoft Elite fiber fill, double-layer construction, zipper and shoulder draft tubes work together to keep the cold out and the warmth in
- NEVER ROLL YOUR SLEEPING BAG AGAIN: TETON provides a durable compression sack for stuffing your sleeping bag into; Start at the bottom and stuff the bag in, then tighten the heavy-duty straps for ultimate compressibility; See instructional videos
- SLEEP WARM: Survival rated to 0F; Comfort rated 20-30 degrees higher; As you know you will sleep warmer if you use a camp pad, wear a hat, stay hydrated, wear socks, and fluff your sleeping bag before you go to bed to restore its loft
- TETON SPORTS PROMISE: Reach out to our AMAZING customer service team if you have any questions or concerns; YOU CAN COUNT ON US to get you taken care of and back OUTDOORS with TETON Sports