Tentsile is an innovative camping equipment company that designs wondrously versatile suspension treehouse tents. Envisioned as an environmentally-conscious way to save forests, our durable camping shelters utilize trees to create incredibly adaptable tensioned treehouse structures-letting outdoor enthusiasts set up enchanting campsites suspended above the earth! Featuring a cutting-edge suspension design that uses dependable ratchet straps to structure futuristic suspendable shelters, our livable portable treehouses anchor securely to V-shaped tree configurations-which are fixed in place by 2.5 metric tons of heavy-duty industrial tension. Letting outdoors-men and -women experience the wilderness from excitingly new vantage points, our lightweight treehouse tents help campers, hikers and recreationalists create vivid outdoor memories over hard, wet, rocky, uneven terrain-and/or unsafe ground conditions. Whether purchasing our iconic Connect portable tree tent that’s perfect for two, our flagship Stingray suspended treehouse shelter, our ultralight Flite+, our most affordable one-person UNA or our brand-new three-person Stealth all-terrain camping shelter, Tentsile gives you the freedom to pursue any outdoor adventure around the world imaginable… We even help thrill-seekers and survivalists set up adventurous suspension campsites on mountainsides with our daring Trillium Hammocks! Ideal for camping, expeditions, safari retreats, wild life filming, festivals, scientific research, humanitarian disaster relief-as well as pitching in backyards for the whole family to enjoy at home-our habitable eco-friendly settlements easily establish short- or long-term living accommodations in the wild while also providing affordable shelter practically anywhere! ABOUT TENTSILE: Tentsile saves and protects trees by raising environmental awareness. In association with WeForest Initiative and Eden Projects, we plant 18 trees for every suspension tree tent our nature-loving clients buy.
- The Tentsile Safari Stingray is a 3-person Tree Tent that sparks your drive to explore the great outdoors. Set up your forest basecamp along whitewater riverbanks, in tropical rainforests and on glorious mountains with zero footprint left behind!
- Our 34-lbs. treehouse style tent offers 75 sq. feet of sheltered space with an 880-lbs. weight load. Ideal for 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 kids, it unites the coziness of a spacious conventional tent with the comfort of 3 rejuvenating hammocks.
- Using 3 ratchet straps to anchor to 3 strong trees, Safari Stingray is safely secured in place with heavy-duty industrial webbing, giving you a revitalizing night’s sleep over hard, wet, rocky, or uneven ground conditions all year round!
- The Safari Stingray features a 75-sq. foot Dacron ripstop triangular layout, 3 slumbering havens, a removable water- and UV-resistant rainfly roof and tear-resistant mesh netting-which lets you lounge in the shade, bathe in sunlight and bask in starlight.
- Peg Safari Stingray’s rainfly flaps to the ground to create a porch that keeps gear dry-or fold them in to produce an insulating windbreaking buffer for when the weather turns… Tentsile also plants 18 trees for all suspension tents and hammocks you buy!