Gear up for your next adventure with Sportneer!
Deep, quality sleep is a must to recharge after a long day of outdoor fun. The Sportneer Hoodie Sleeping Bag guarantees a good rest, even in less-than-ideal conditions.
Keep Warm in Cold Weather
Late-night temperatures can chill you to the bone. The Sportneer Hoodie Sleeping Bag’s premium cotton filling keeps you cozy in temperatures as low as 32°F and a 210T polyester shell provides insulation and waterproofing. You’ll stay cozy as can be all night long.
Walk, Read, and More
It’s not just a sleeping bag- it’s a wearable hoodie! Zippered arm holes allow you to poke out your hand for reading, gaming, sipping tea, and so much more. That’s not all- with Sportneer’s clever bottom zipper design, you’ll be able to walk around without leaving the bag.
Done with the sleeping bag? Just smooth it out, roll it up, and stick it in the in the bonus carrying pouch for ultra-compact storage. It’ll be ready to go at a moment’s notice
- ✅ INNOVATIVE ZIPPER DESIGN: Have you ever dreamed of staying in your cozy sleeping bag all day? Sportneer’s unique bottom zipper design makes that dream a reality. Just unzip the bottom to walk around freely and stretch your hands out for reading. Perfect for camping, family leisure, and office use.
- ✅ Warm Cotton Filling: After a long day of hiking, travel, or exploration, you deserve a great night’s sleep. The Sportneer Hoodie Sleeping Bag’s cotton stuffing is lightweight, soft and breathable- it’s like you’re sleeping on a cloud. You’ll stay toasty all night long, even at temperatures as low as 32°F!
- ✅ DURABLE AND WEATHER-RESISTANT: Rain? Snow? Dust? This sleeping bag can handle it all. The top-of-the-line 210T polyester shell keeps heat in and moisture out.
- ✅ LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: When packing for an outdoor adventure, saving space is the name of the game. Simply stash the Sportneer Hoodie Single Sleeping Bag in the included carrying bag for quick and compact storage.
- ✅ MACHINE WASHABLE: Let your machine do the work for you. Just wipe off dirt and debris, toss the sleeping bag in the machine, and kick back and relax.