The NASSI 2-person, is an extremely livable backpacking tent at a great value and includes two large doors for easy entry/exit with a rainfly to provide ventilation even in rain.
PU 4000mm coated polyester floor provides extreme weather protection and has sealed seams to guard against a leaky floor.
The coated polyester fabric on the rainfly is rugged and durable. It features one large vestibule and two interior mesh storage pockets to keep your gear organized.
All main rainfly and floor seams are factory sealed for extra durability. Aluminum poles are durable and lightweight. Easy setup with color – differentiated aluminum poles.
- LIVABLE: This 2-person backpacking tent provides excellent value and performance for 4-season use, offers solid manufacturing and functional design; rainfly vents offer excellent ventilation even on the rainy days. Two vestibules offer more storage space, ventilation, warmth, and privacy
- EASY SETUP: Freestanding system features clips, and aluminum poles with different color & lengths
- FULLY EQUIPPED W/: Mesh storage pockets, guy ropes, aluminum stakes, rain fly, carry bag, and repair kit
- DIMENSIONS: Base Size: 87″ x 53″. Vestibule Area: 18.4 sq. ft. Center Height: 47″. Total Weight: 6 lbs. 13 oz.
- MATERIALS: Rainfly: 210 T rip-stop polyester PU 3000 mm. Inner: 210 T rip-stop breathable polyester and nylon micromesh. Floor: 210 T polyester PU 4000 mm. Poles: Aluminum 7001 Series, 8.5 mm Diameter