Head for the summit with confidence that you’ve got everything you need and comfort that doesn’t weigh you down with the Marmot Marmot Graviton 38 Lightweight Hiking Backpack, Steel/Cinder. The padded waist belt features dual mesh zippered pockets for comfort with easy access to small items. A wrap-around zipper and removable lid makes short work of taking gear in and out without needing to dig through your pack mid-hike. If weather or terrain do mean a shift in equipment. you’ll have easy access to everything you need with lash points at the front and lid plus the dual tool/trekking pole attachment. This pack will keep you comfortable after multiple days on the trail, thanks to its airflow suspension and sternum strap. You won’t have to wait to quench your thirst with the water bottle pocket, hydration port and clip for hanging reservoir. Repacking after the trip is a cinch, thanks to the adjustable side and bottom compression straps and storm top with top compression strap which make stuffing everything back in a little easier.
- This lightweight backpack is ideal for speedy mountain ascents without sacrificing comfort
- Adjustable side and bottom compression straps and back panel provide comfort and support; sternum straps keeps the backpack in place
- Airflow suspension efficiently carries your gear; padded waist belt with dual mesh zippered pockets for extra support and storage
- Storm collar with top compression strap adds extra protection to gear ; removable lid with key clip allows you to comfortably access gear and keep track of keys
- Hydration port and hanging reservoir clip for easy access to water and other liquids