The McKinley is a “heavy duty” oversized hooded rectangle bag. It uses a 2-layer offset construction to eliminate cold spots. The Yukon series use Techloft Insulation. Techloft Insulation consists of multi-hole staple-length micro-denier fibers that have a siliconized finish for maximum insulation, loft, and compactness. It will keep you toasty on those colder nights when you’d prefer to have more “wiggle room” than you get with your mummy bag. The contoured hood also helps keep you warmer and keeps your warmth sealed in. For transporting, we include a compression stuff sack and roll-up straps. This is a great hunting bag for those frigid nights when you want a good night sleep.
- Outer shell made of extremely durable 210T nylon diamond ripstop fabric, paired with a brushed polyester liner
- Designed to keep you warm during extreme weather, this -30 degree bag is filled with our 7 denier TechLoft Silver insulation
- Insulated chest and zipper baffle with two-layer construction guarantees to trap in maximum heat and prevent unwanted cold spots
- Our Browning Camping McKinley Sleeping Bag is on our best sellers list; a must-have in your camping collection
- Dimensions: 36″ x 90″, Weight: 12 lbs. 12 oz., Fill Weight: 160 oz.; Compression stuff sack included