If you’re looking for a feature-rich pack ALPS Mountaineering is sure to have a pack to meet your specific needs. The newly updated Caldera 90 is just begging to be taken out on your next backcountry trek! Dual aluminum frame stays, lightweight polyester fabric, a Lycra-covered adjustable suspension system and a removable waist belt all work together to create a lightweight pack that can be adjusted to perfectly fit your body. The Caldera 90 includes 5,500 cu. in of storage with multiple access points and has been designed to fit torso ranges of 16 – 22 inches. A front stretch pocket, front wing lashing system, side compression straps and pockets all create additional real estate for hauling extra gear. If you’re at a point in your journey where you’re ready to drop the main pack and venture out on a shorter trail, the top lid converts to a fanny pack! Hydration port and pocket and built-in rain cover are both included helping to make the Caldera 90 a feature-rich pack with all the “extras” you’d ever need out on the trail.
- Lightweight polyester and Lycra covered adjustable suspension components
- Shoulder strap padding wraps to back for maximum comfort
- Generous front access to main compartment, internal horizontal divider and dual aluminum frame stays
- Fully equipped with side bottle pockets, rescue whistle, H2O outlets on both sides of pack for hydration port, removable padded waist belt with pockets, rain cover and much more
- Weight: 5 lbs. 15 oz., Capacity: 90L/5500 in³, Torso Range: 16″ – 22″