If you’re looking for a feature-rich pack ALPS Mountaineering is sure to have a pack to meet your specific needs. The newly updated Caldera 75 is just begging to be taken out on your next backcountry trek! Dual aluminum frame stays, lightweight polyester fabric, a Lycra-covered adjustable suspension system and a removable padded waist belt all work together to create a lightweight pack that can be adjusted to perfectly fit your body. The Caldera 75 includes 4,500 cu. in of storage with multiple access points and has been designed to fit torso ranges of 15.5 – 20.5 inches. A front stretch pocket, front wing lashing system, side compression straps and pockets all create additional real estate for hauling extra gear. If you’re at a point in your journey where you’re ready to drop the main pack and venture out on a shorter trail, the top lid converts to a fanny pack! Hydration port and pocket and built-in rain cover are both included helping to make the Caldera 75 a feature-rich pack with all the “extras” you’d ever need out on the trail.
- Lycra-covered adjustable suspension components
- Removable sternum strap paired with a pull-forward tightening waist belt
- Shoulder strap padding wraps to back for maximum comfort
- Fully equipped with H2O pocket/port, rain cover, trekking pole bungee attachment, spindrift collar and more
- Weight: 5 lbs. 14 oz., Capacity: 75L/4575 in³, Torso Range: 15.5″ – 20.5″